What Is Reiki?
Therefore, Reiki is a energy healing method reintroduced in 1922 by Dr Mikao Usui in Japan.
What is a Reiki Treatment?
Reiki usually consists of some gentle hands-on treatment (and sometimes hands-off, a couple of inches above the body in the energy field). The vibration of the Reiki energy frequency harmonises and resonates with the energy frequency of each individual being. This can produce:
- a renewed energy (reduction in lethargy)
- physical healing or reduction in symptoms/severity
- a release of toxins
- and much more…
Why choose Reiki?
When it comes to personal healing and transformation, there are many alternative/complementary therapies to choose from. So why choose Reiki?
- Reiki is completely non-invasive. Your pet does not need to ingest anything, and there is no physical manipulation of the body. It is a gentle but powerful therapy, releasing energy blockages that cause physical and emotional dis-ease, and rebalancing the energy field on every level.
- Reiki is compatible with mainstream medical treatments. It will not react with any medication or medical procedure. It complements mainstream medicine. Reiki enhances healing and well-being, and can effectively speed up emotional and physical recovery.
- Reiki is powerful, but easy. There’s nothing easier than Reiki. There’s nothing easier than Reiki. It does not require don’t any expensive equipment. It can be done any time, anywhere on any living being. It can be done for as little or as long as you like (or for as long as your pet will allow : ). Reiki can’t ‘run out’, and it can’t ‘dry up’
The best way to find out if Reiki is for you and your pet is to try it yourself.